USING PUZZLEMAKER AND QUIZLET FOR VOCABULARY PRACTICE
I have been using the Discovery site for around 12 years now. They have all different types of puzzles one could create and they each take only a few minutes to create! The site is great!
I heard about Quizlet around a year and a half ago, but finally tried it last night! Thanks to my technology course, I was "forced" to try it out and boy am I glad!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't realized how user-friendly it was and how much fun it would be to use! In a few minutes, I had a vocabulary exercise ready, which could be used in many different ways, just by clicking on one of the choices provided! I can't wait to have my students use it; I know they will love it! This way, they will think they are playing and I know they are reviewing the material I want them to review!!!!!! :)
I hope my next blog will include my students' reactions to the activities!
Till then, Grandmablogs is off to finish preparing for Shabbat....
I have been using the Discovery site for around 12 years now. They have all different types of puzzles one could create and they each take only a few minutes to create! The site is great!
I heard about Quizlet around a year and a half ago, but finally tried it last night! Thanks to my technology course, I was "forced" to try it out and boy am I glad!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't realized how user-friendly it was and how much fun it would be to use! In a few minutes, I had a vocabulary exercise ready, which could be used in many different ways, just by clicking on one of the choices provided! I can't wait to have my students use it; I know they will love it! This way, they will think they are playing and I know they are reviewing the material I want them to review!!!!!! :)
I hope my next blog will include my students' reactions to the activities!
Till then, Grandmablogs is off to finish preparing for Shabbat....
I love quizlet
השבמחק